Monday, May 21, 2007

Osterlanders lose, regain ogre

A couple of weeks ago, we played Mordheim. Unfortunately I forgot to blog, so I forgot some details. I remember that I could and should have voluntarily routed but didn't, then got crushed and the ogre failed his survival check but one of the Kin got "The Lad's Got Talent" and became a hero. The next skirmish whent better, and after exploration and selling some equipment at a loss, my Osterlanders have an ogre again. So my warband rating went down, then went back up again.
As I remember it, Rod played nastily-fast Skaven, Carson played Marionbergers with blackpowder weapons and Robby played a Vampire and a couple of his loser sidekicks.

Then we went to Izzy's and said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANE!"

Does that sound about right? Ah, I guess.

No comments: