Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Lava Tubes continue

So the B team continue to explore the Lava Tubes. The other direction, where we didn't go previously is the way we now find ourselves forced to go due to volcanic activity around the caldera.

Ava ran again, we started early and it was a short session due to time commitments. Players: B, me, Mat & Ava, Jon, Carson, Lance, Robby. Thank you Ava. We fought lava monsters and a fire eye beholder. The party leveled to 7th, our current experience should be 10,020. No treasure this time but please note that the previous session we got 1,500 gp and a 6th level magic item. To be continued. Thank you Mat & Ava, I hope the rest of your weekend goes well.

Later on we were joined by Rod, then by Walter. Due to time being short we played Sentinels of the Multiverse, including the new Rook City expansion. Man I love the quality of this game, I don't get bored of it. I'm working my way through each of the characters, villains and settings because I don't want to miss anything. Today I got to play Mr. Fixer, one of the new heroes. He's pretty cool, kind of reminds me of Casey Jones from the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic book. He's a hero, but yeah you get the sense he's a bit touched in the head. We went up against The Organization, which includes a couple of villains who would be fairly tough, but since we didn't use the advanced rules for our 6 players we won pretty quickly. Carson played Legacy, Rob - Ra, Jon played the villains The Operative with The Chairman as well as the new Rook City environment, plus a hero. Rod played Visionary, Lance played Haka, I played Mr. Fixer and B played The Wraith. Most likely just our family will play Sentinels again tomorrow.

No comments: