Monday, October 21, 2013

2013 Gaming

Boy have I been gaming less this year. My time is very crunched since I still have a full time job, plus I've gone back to school full time.

That being said, I should report that I've been playing Magic: The Gathering off and on. I even played at a tournament at Olympic Cards & Comics recently.

Go Boros!

I did okay, out of a field of 64 players I won the first 4 rounds, then lost, then won then lost or something like that. I did okay. Red/White aggro is a pretty good build. I love red/white anyway but that little deck was super fast.

I haven't really played much if any D&D this year.

Anyway... I just looked at my blog and saw that I really had not posted in a long time. I'm still here.

One of my new favorite non-gaming game-like things is LootCrate. When PAX sold out before we could get tickets, this was the next best thing, maybe even better in terms of swag anyway. Hopefully next year.

No comments: