Sunday, May 04, 2014

Peninsula College

Peninsula College
I have been learning a great deal about multimedia through the program at Peninsula College. I am now a Certified Web Designer, Photographer and Digital Photo Editor. I can get around comfortably in the Adobe Creative Suite 6: Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and also Audition among other things. HTML, CSS and PHP are not the strange terms they once were to me – I have done things with those...

This blog is going to get some upgrades and attention as a result of these new (to me anyway) skills. So what has been lost in game entries while I've been in school might be made up for with a fresher look...

I have also learned how to format and publish e-books. If you would like to see some of my stuff, visit davepierik.com.

Thank you for looking, now back to your regularly scheduled adventure logs...

No comments: