Saturday, June 18, 2005

Wednesday 6/15

Phil had company although I called Chaun and Zach, neither could make it. But then again, it was the last week of school for most of the guys. So it was just Carson and me. It took us a full hour to put all the miniatures and terrain away from the Saturday game, and we spent another two hours leveling up Saturday and Wednesday NPCs. I have to say, I really appreciate the help. Even though we didn't actually game, it's still good. Thanks Carson!

I'm still considering the future of the Wednesday group. I don't think there's a big enough player pool for Wednesdays to be consistant all year. In the past, we've alternated Wednesdays from D&D to Star Wars to Magic, Mordheim and even Talisman and Axis & Allies, depending on who shows up. And we've alternated DMs too. I guess I'm going to need some feedback.

Checked out "30 Years of Adventure, a Celebration of Dungeons & Dragons (with forward by Vin Diesel)" from the library. It's pretty good.

There's no game Wednesday June 22nd, because we're playing Saturday the 25th. See you then!

No comments: